To try out a class, here is what you do:
- Check out the schedule.
- Pick out a class that you would like to attend for your first time.
- Options to pay online or at the studio, 1 week trial or drop-in (the 1 week trial is for new members only).
- Bring with you: your yoga mat, a water bottle, and a towel (rental mats are available if needed).
- Be sure to dress comfortably (shorts, sports bra, t-shirt, yoga pants, etc…).
- It’s recommended to not eat right before class.
- Arrive at the studio 15 minutes early.
- Introduce yourself to our instructor and fill out the necessary forms.
- Pay for your class unless you have already done so online.
- Enjoy your class! Try out other classes, as well, for each instructor has their own style
New To Yoga?
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Late comers will not be let into the class
- No shoes in the studio
- Turn off vibrate and sound options on all electronic devices
- If you have any health concerns please inform your instructor before class
- If you rent a mat please clean it after your class
- Please avoid wearing strong scents in the studio
- Respect others and their space, please don't walk on someone else's mat
- Don't skip savasana, if you need to leave early please let us know ahead of time
What is far infrared heating?
Far infrared heating is a radiant heat. It has a similar feeling to being out in the sun with out the sun burn. It heats objects without needing to heat the surrounding air. It is not visible to the human eye but still penetrates your skin to a depth of 1.5 to 2 inches.
What are the benefits of far infrared heating?
- Improves the immune system
- Detoxification, removes toxins, mineral waste, heavy metals, and pollutants from the tissues
- Weight loss, burns calories and controls weight
- Increased circulation
- Increased flexibility
- Pain relief
- Deeply cleanses the skin naturally
How does far infrared heat work?
The infrared heat works similar to the way the sun heats the earth. It’s an invisible ray that penetrates the body to warm it up.
What is the age requirement?
Ages 14 and up. Just be mindful that from 14 to 16 you must have a parent or guardian that attends the classes as well. If you are under 19 years of age you will need a parent or guardian to sign your waiver for you.